Navigators Insurance is a full-service brokerage with a main office in Markham, ON and branch offices in St. Catherine’s, Kingston and Newmarket. Along with McLean Hallmark Insurance and McLean Hallmark Financial Ltd, Navigators is a proud member of The McLean Hallmark Insurance Group.
One of the greatest drivers of success of Navigators is its staff members. The knowledge and experience of our employees is a reason why nearly 10,000 individuals trust us to protect their vehicles, residences and financial futures. We’re always on the lookout for passionate people to join us who enjoy a challenge. Successful broker candidates embrace our core values, have an acute competitive spirit, are financially motivated and are highly ethical.
Why Work at Navigators?
People Come First
At Navigators, our people come first. There is a sense of unfailing respect that breathes throughout the organization right from John Walters (the President) to our front line staff as each and every individual is given the opportunity to become a high-performer.
One of the greatest benefits to working at Navigators is the diversity that exists within the organization. An advantage of the Greater Toronto Area is that it is one of the most multicultural cities in the world. Working at Navigators will enable you to interact with staff and customers from different countries and backgrounds. What better way to gain a sense of the world at work?
McLean Hallmark Insurance Group fosters an environment where you can have fun doing your best work. We also recognize the importance of work-life balance and that you have a life outside your insurance career. We provide:
- Non-standard work schedules, including the opportunity for staff in some roles to telecommute. This allows our team members to have more control over their professional and personal lives.
- Access to the company virtual private network enables employees to access information in real-time from anywhere in the world.
- We offer staff time off for charitable work and provide flexible leave options (beyond those required by the Family and Medical Leave Act).
- We provide a premium-paid Employee Life & Health Benefits program for permanent employees
- We provide a free Employee Assistance Program, provided through Family Services EAP, the originator of such programming, with offices across Canada. As well as a telephone consultation service, free face-to-face counselling is provided on a fully confidential basis. Our Wellness Committee only receives aggregated reports about the usage of this program.
- Discover the Making Millionaires program at The McLean Hallmark Insurance Group. Visit the Making Millionaires Program page to view current opportunities.
Life @ Navigators
At Navigators, you will be challenged, stimulated and inspired to go above and beyond to achieve results. We provide an environment where employees are always rewarded for their hard work.
But don’t take our word for it. See what other Navigators employees have to say:
“I have been with McLean Hallmark/ Navigators for 2 years now. What I like about it is that we have a good working environment and the people are friendly and helpful and uplifting to work with” – Saikumar Moolam, Account Manager.
The Making Millionaires Program
Read more about our program or apply for new job opportunities: